The advice of the Campsite team
To spend the best holidays possible, the Camping de Saint-Augulf Plage team has several useful tips for you !
Renowned for its beautiful beach, Saint-Aygulf attracts many holidaymakers during the summer season. Discover its beautiful coves and creeks alternate offering you on a few occasions a moment of welcome tranquility.
- Venture into Aréca Park is a haven of peace and contemplation. This public botanical garden a few minutes walk from the campsite. Enjoy a bucolic walk with exotic and Mediterranean scents, between palm trees, umbrella pines and bamboo grove … Not to mention the view of the sea and the horizon. Do you know the Sentier des Douaniers ? A magnificent hike closer to the sea along the coast in front of an incredible scenery. A must do !
- Stroll between the market stalls, take a break on the terrace, choose local products full of colors and flavors … Our Fréjusiens will be happy to advise you some recipes to bring out all their aromas. Share a friendly moment with family or friends, around a typical Mediterranean dish.
- Fréjus is a rich city. These 2000 years of history are discovered through many visits and monuments. A tour in the city center will immerse you in a journey back in time where the past mingles with the present. To know everything, guided tours are offered by the Fréjus Tourist Office, click here.
- The beaches of Fréjus alternate vast expanses of white sand and pretty little intimate coves.
- The Provencal Market of Fréjus (Place Formigé, every Wednesday and Saturday from 7am to 1pm). For the night market, go to Fréjus-Plage.
- Remarkable for its proximity to the Esterel, it will be easy for you to enjoy beautiful days on the Côte d’Azur by hiking in this beautiful massif. Breathtaking views await you both during the ascent and at the top.
Visit the surroundings :
- What you need to know to go to Saint-Tropez in summer: the days of the famous market on the Place des Lices Tuesday & Saturday. Museums, the best known of which is that of the gendarmerie and the cinema. And also the House of Butterflies, the Citadel of Saint-Tropez and its maritime history museum. How to get there: by car, be sure to leave very early and return in the middle of the afternoon, avoiding “beach exits” hours. Anyway, you will necessarily be in traffic. Insider Tip: Getting there by blue boats from Saint-Aygulf (from July 4 to September 12).
- Cannes, the must. The city of cinema par excellence. Known for its Festival attracting the greatest actors and directors, the city has many assets to visit. Follow the path of movie stars and stroll along the mythical Croisette by the sea. So many unmissable places during a visit to Cannes without forgetting its Lérins Islands bathed in turquoise waters, its old town “Le Suquet” with colorful facades and its Forville market, very lively. To visit Cannes, it is possible to go by train, the journey takes only 30 min.
Book your camping holiday right here !
Tag us with @campingsaintaygulfplage and we share all your moments of joy in our stories.
Our other articles
Discover the other news of Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage and events in the region. Good ideas to prepare your future holidays!